February 2, 2019
- Does “marathon 1” even count as a marathon? I think not! Start a single sprint with a time of your choice with the new command =sprint [minutes]
November 19, 2018
- Track your word counts during marathons! Type =count [amount] during a marathon to keep track of how many words you’ve written.
- View current word count totals with =count view
- Writers have 30 seconds at the end of a marathon to update word count.
- Word counts are erased at the end of a marathon and the start of a new marathon.
November 18, 2018
- Writer Bot now sends an alert when coming back online. This will alert writers to an interrupted marathon when Writer Bot’s server connection goes down!
- Settings are here! View default marathon timers with =settings options
- Set new marathon lap timer with =settings sprinttimer [#]
- Set new marathon break timer with =settings breaktimer [#]
November 13, 2018
- Writer Bot now announces new features in Discord chat.
- Writer Bot can now nag you (or your friends!) to write with the new command =nag.
- @ someone after the command to have Writer Bot nag someone specific.
-Introduction of the Change Log-
October 6, 2018
- First alpha launch of Writer Bot